Qlik Sense Training in Bangalore | Best Qlik Sense Training Institute in Bangalore
If you looking to join the Qlik Sense training in Bangalore, then its right place get yourself enrol at itrain Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the best Qlik Sense training institute in Bangalore and we are providing the best Qlik Sense training successfully complete on practical class for all student.
Qlik Sense Training in Bangalore
“iTrain Technologies Provide the best Qlik Sense training in Bangalore train by the industry experts with plenty teaching experience. We also make sure that you get hands-on experience to meet the industry requirements. It is obvious that Qlik Sense training in Bangalore is the ruling factors for test the web application. It is growing exponentially as the time proceeds. Also, it is becoming the highest paid IT skills wherein the professionals are earning big bucks. As mentioned, with no doubt, learning Qlik Sense training becomes the on-demand IT skill.
Qlik Sense Course in Bangalore Trainer
Learn with Professional trainers who have 10+ years of hand on experience in the same domain. We provide you the best training with real-time project samples and examples. Building up the technical skill with the on-going real project will let you explore better. Learning Qlik Sense training in Bangalore, btm layout and getting certification on the same adds a feather to your hat. Also, a certification makes you stand out in the crowd.
Benefit Our Qlik Sense Syllabus
Our Qlik Sense training syllabus customised to helps fresher and working professionals to learn in depth and also help you to attend an interview with confidence. Enrol now and get an additional 10% discount on Qlik Sense training course in Banagalore. Acquire this chance, walking to our BTM layout, Marathahalli, Jayanagar Bangalore branch now!
Who can take up Qlik Sense Course?
There is no Prerequisite. Yes you heard it right and will be suit
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Data Scientist
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Graduates aiming to build a career in Visualization & Analysis
How we, at iTrain Technologies help you?
We are in an where every nook and corner of the world is filled with Qlik Sense. At iTrain Technologies Bangalore, every aspiring analyst gets to go through a gradual learning curve. This involves innovation, learning to identify new opportunities and develop new ideas which take the front seat in the growing networking industry. If you too want to make yourself competent enough to ide, testing, grid web driver, data-driven such promising modules, it would be advisable that you take Qlik Sense Training in Bangalore. The good news is that you don’t need any special educational qualification to be eligible for Qlik Sense Training institute in Bangalore btm. Resume Preparation for Experienced and Fresher and Special Interview Preparation on weekly basis. So, why waste time? Join iTrain Technologies Bangalore right away.
Job opportunities for Qlik Sense Training in Bangalore
In this has given a huge rise in the demand for Qlik Sense developer support. Be it the Qlik Sense Consultant professionals industry, all This is happening worldwide and does not restrict to any part of the globe.. This necessitates that you take Qlik Sense training in Bangalore and make yourself globally recognized automation testing and python scripting like,
- Qlik Sense Developer
- Qlik Sense Consultant
- Qlik Sense Administrator
- Qlik Sense Architect
- Qlik Sense Analyst
iTrain Technologies Bangalore boasts of being the Best Qlik Sense training institute in Bangalore. And the syllabus for this course has been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience.”
Qlik Sense Training in Bangalore Syllabus
Module 1 – Qlik Sense Introduction & Installation
- What is QlikSense?
- Comparing Qlik Sense Desktop with Qlik Sense
- Installing Qlik Sense Desktop
- How Qlik Sense varies from QlikView?
- Starting with QlikSense Desktop
- Opening an app with QlikSense
- QlikSense Architecture
Module 2 – Starting QlikSense
- Navigating in the user interface
- Data Manager
- Data Load Editor
- Data Model Viewer
- Interacting with the user interface
- Creating apps and Visualizations
- Structuring an app with Sheets
Module 3 – Designing Visualizations
- Different type of Visualizations
- Dimensions and Measures in a CHART
- When to use and What Chart to Use
- Selections in a Visualization
- Settings and Properties of each Visualization
Module 4 – Using Expressions in Visualization
- Expressions , Functions and Variables
- Working with Expression Editor
- Using Functions in Charts
- Using Variables in Expressions
- Set Analysis and Set Expressions
- Working with Master Items
Module 5 – Manage Data
- Adding data from files and databases
- Loading data with the data load script
- Data Connections
- Various types of Data loads
- Profile Data with QlikSense
Module 6 – Creating a Data Model
- Qlik Sense Data Architecture
- Creating Star and Snowflake schemas
- Use of Joins, Keeps, Concatenate etc..
- Understanding QVD layer
- Working on synthetic keys and circular references.
Module 7 – Advanced Data Modelling
- Qlik Sense Star Schema
- Link Table
- Dimensions Table
- Master Calendar
- Optimizing data models
- Best Practices of Data Modelling
Module 8 – Collaborate in QlikSense
- Data Storytelling
- Exporting and Printing
- Advanced Scripting and Chart Functions
- Qlik Tips and Techniques
Module 9 – Qlik Sense Security
- Learning about Qlik Sense App and its security features
- Providing Qlik Sense access to user sets
- Qlik Sense Security rule code
Quick Course Enquiry
Are you looking for Best IT training institute near these area Anjana Nagar, Attiguppe, Banashankari, Basavanagudi, Begur, Bellandur, Benson Town, Bommanahalli, Brookefield, Chansandra, Chickpete, Chokkasandra, Domlur, Ejipura, Hebbal, Hegganahalli, Hongasandra, Hoodi, Hulimavu, HRBR Layout, H S R Layout, Indira Nagar, Qlik Sense training in Jaya Nagar, Qlik Sense training in Marathahalli, Kadubeesanahalli, Kadugodi, Kaikondrahalli, Kempapura, Koramangala, Kothnur, Krishnarajapuram, Kumaraswamy layout, Lingarajapuram, Madivala, Mahadevapura, Mathikere, Nagarabhavi, Okalipuram, Peenya, Shivaji Nagar, Srirampura, Ulsoor, Vijaya Nagar, White Field, Yeswanthpur.