CCNA Training in Bangalore | CCNA Course in Bangalore, BTM
CCNA Training in Bangalore
Are you looking for CCNA training in Bangalore btm layout? We are the best CCNA Certification training institute in Bangalore. Then it’s right to enrol at iTrain Technologies Bangalore provided by industries based on training with low fee of cost and 100% placement to students.
CCNA Course in Bangalore
“iTrain Technologies offers best CCNA certification training in Bangalore location by the industry experts with ample teaching experience. We also make sure that you gain hands-on experience to meet the industry requirements. It is evident that ccna switching desktop certification training Bangalore is the ruling factors in the IT world. It is growing exponentially as the time proceeds. Also, it is becoming the highest paid IT skills wherein the professionals are earning big bucks. As mentioned, with no doubt, learning tableau becomes the on-demand IT skill.
Best CCNA Course in Bangalore
CCNA Routing and Switching certification will enhance your credibility and marketability within IT organizations and help you develop relevant, job-ready skills.Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is an ideal certification program for entry-level network engineers to maximize their foundation networking knowledge. Our training will furnish you with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions. As enterprises migrate toward controller-based architectures, it is becoming more important for network engineers to keep pace with evolving networking technologies. This course will prepare you to manage and optimize network systems and infrastructure, including routing, switching, wireless access, security and connectivity to branch offices using WANs.
Our CCNA Trainer
Our expert’s CCNA MN’c trainers provide you the best training with real-time project samples and examples. Building up the technical skill with the on-going real project will let you explore better. Learning CCNA training in Bangalore, btm layout and getting certification on the same adds a feather to your hat. Also, a certification makes you stand out in the crowd.
Our CCNA Syllabus
Our CCNA training syllabus customised to helps fresher and working professionals to learn in depth and also help you to attend an interview with confidence. Take an CCNA certification course in Bangalore now from the best certified CCNA training institute Bangalore, btm layout. Enrol now and get an additional 10% discount on CCNA training course. Acquire this chance, walking to our BTM layout, Marathahalli, jayanagar Bangalore branch now!
There are number of CCNA training centres in Bangalore available as per today’s trend. Tableau training is getting a spotlight because of the demand. Get yourself joined in a reputed networking institutes in bangalore to shine as a successful.
CCNA Certifications Training in Bangalore
Types of Official CCNA certification courses have been designed to cater to the evolving industry job roles and enhance the skills required by networking professionals to manage highly advanced network solutions.
- CCNA Cloud:
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Cyber Ops
- CCNA Data Center:
- CCNA Industrial:
- CCNA Routing and Switching:.
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Service Provider:
- CCNA Wireless
How we, at iTrain Technologies help you?
We are in an era where every nook and corner of the world is filled with CCNA. At iTrain Technologies Bangalore, every aspiring ccna gets to go through a gradual learning curve. This involves innovation, learning to identify new opportunities and develop new ideas which take the front seat in the growing networking industry. If you too want to make yourself competent enough to switching & routing such promising networking, it would be advisable that you take ccna course in bangalore with placement. The good news is that you don’t need any special educational qualification to be eligible for networking institutes in bangalore btm. So, why waste time? Join iTrain Technologies Bangalore right away.
Who can take up CCNA Course?
There is no Prerequisite. Yes you heard it right and will be suit
- Whoever is interested in becoming Java developer
- Job Seekers
- Who wants to learn from beginner level
Job opportunities for CCNA Training in Bangalore
Network revolution has one of the demands in the IT industry; this has given a huge rise in the demand for ccna networking support. Be it the networker professionals industry, all has been rapidly inclining towards creating innovative applications to keep their users engaged. This is happening worldwide and does not restrict to any part of the globe. In spite of the fact that ccna is one of the hot jobs, there are large numbers of unfilled vacancies across the globe due to the shortage of skilled and trained professionals. This necessitates that you take ccna certification course in Bangalore and make yourself globally recognized Ccna switching and ccna networking like,
- Network Engineer.
- Sr. Network Engineer.
- Network Administrator.
- Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Systems Administrator.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT)
iTrain Technologies Bangalore boasts of being the Best institute for ccna course in bangalore. And the syllabus for this course has been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience.”
CCNA Course Syllabus
- Components of network – router, switch, hub, bridge etc
- Types of Network – LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Defining Network requirements – NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) – Connecting Media – Coax.
- 10 base 2T – UTP/STP – CAT 1/2/3..
- Straight through/cross crimping (only details no practical)
- Fiber optics – Single/Multimedia
- 100 Base TX/FX etc – wireless communication.
- Ethernet cabling Standard.
- Connecting Devices
- Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
OSI – Model
- 7 Layers – Communication between the Layers (Encapsulation & De-encapsulation) –
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain– point of -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake – windowing – and about – Connectionless
- Packet size [64B (mini) to 1518B (Max)]
TCP/IP Model & Ipv4 Addressing
- All Layers of TCP/IP Compound with – OS
- Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3 way handshake/windowing – UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer
- IP datagram format – Protocol No. – TCP 6 – UDP 17
- ICMP – ARP – RARP
- Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems
Introduction to IPV6
- Host Address Assignment
- Unicast, Multicast and other Special ipV6 Addresses
- Configuring ipV6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- Translations between ipV4 and ipV6
Basic of Router & Configuration
Selection of Router & Cabling a Route
- When Router used – LAN with WAN connect – to connect networks of different IP
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- Cables used in different interfaces/purpose of interfaces
- WAN interface cable – EIA/TIA – 232/449/530 – 35 – X.21
- Different CISCO series – modular/fixed – 10mbps/100 etc
- Straight through between DTE & DCE
Different modes of operation & basic commands
- ROM – POST – BSL – ROM-MONITOR PRG – MINIIOS
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- DRAM -Running Config
- NVRAM – Startup Config
- Flash MEM – IOS
- ROM Monitor – Reboot Mode – Setup – Exec Model Exec Mode
- User -Privilege – Global – Sub-configuration mode
- Syntax/command to switch between modes
- Assigning IP address for -E0-S0-S1
- Enabling/disabling – console/privilege / vty password
- Mold – command
- Show Config / start / run / version / flash
Basic commands practice
- Changing between modes – (user-privilege- Global-etc)
- IP address configuration-E0-S0-S1
- Password – enabling – encrypting it
- Practice – motd – show commands – editing commands
- Assigning host name (for Router)
- Registervalue – X2102 – boot field value/purpose ROM monitor made – password
breaking 8th/6th/13th bit of register value importance
- Boot system flash/network/ROM – config-register (Changing register value) – etc
command purpose Booting sequence – Backup & Recovery – CDP
- Practice an above commands as well as following
- Telnet – [ctrl+shift+6]x – disconnect – sh users /Sessions
- Clear lines resume – [hostname resolving in telnet domain Enabling/disabling etc –
no practical for this alone]
- Overview of Cisco SDM (Security Device Manager)
IP Routing, Static Routing & Default Routing
- IP routing – static routing – default- dynamic routing
- Providing clock rate to up the link after identifying DCE by “Sh controllers” command
- Commands/syntax – Static/default routing
Static Routing & Default Routing
- Practical-session for Static & default routing
Dynamic Routing and RIP
- Dynamic Routing – IGP & EGP.
- IGP – RIP-OSPF – EGRP – EIGRP
- Classes of Routing Protocol – Distance vector – Link State – Balanced hybrid
- Role of Routing Protocol – builds/updates/selects & Routes the packet
- Soluting for Routing loops – Max. loop count – split horizon – Route poison Reverse
– Hold down Timer
- Features of RIP – distance vector algorithm – RIP V1/V2 – load sharing – metric
(depends – loop count)
- Metric value depends – loop count – Ticks – delay – Reliability – cost – MTU –
- Command – Router RIP Network
- Sh IP route
- Timer value for RIP– Update/Invalid/ hold down/flush Timer
- Dynamic Routing – RIP Practical
Dynamic Routing EIGRP & OSPF
- Limitations of distance vector algorithm
- Features of EIGRP and its operations
- Configuring EIGRP – “Auto-redistribution”
- Verify and troubleshooting EIGRP
- Features of OSPF and its operation
- Configuring single area OSPF
- Verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Purpose/advantage of Access-list
- IP [-for a host – for a network/sub network].
- Std IP access-list – wild card calculation
- Extd IP access list
- Switch port ACL,.
- Step involved in creating access list
- Applying access list at the interface – (inbound/outbound)
- Named access-list for IP
- Access-list in Telnet sessiont
IP standard Access List
- Practical on
- IP Std access-list
IP Extended Access List
- IP Extd access-list, named access lists
- Implement, Verify & Troubleshoot NAT
- Explain the Basic Operation Of NAT
- Using (including CLI/SDM)
- Practicals on Static NAT, Dynamic NAT and PAT
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
WAN Technologies- Leased Line
- Leased line
- P to P communication
- HDLC & PPP protocol-features
- Enabling HDLC & PPP
- PPP layer & its explanation/role
- PAP/CHAP role
- Configuring PAP/CHAP using commands
- Describe VPN technology
- Importance Of VPN
- Benefits & Role
- Impact & Components
- Packet Switched Network
- Virtual circuit – DLCI – Access-link – CRI – FECN – BECN – LMI
- Enabling Frame-relay
- Inverse ARP
- Configuring frame-relay for
- Mesh Network
- Star Network
- Combination of above two
Switching Operation and Configuration
- Function –add-learning / Forward-filters the Frame / loop avoidance
- Redundant path and its problems
- Spanning Tree Protocol – purpose – its different state
- Modes of operation of switch/Bridge
- Port duplexing
- Switch & hub – half duplex
- Switch & Server – full duplex
- CISCO catalyst switch 1912 & 1924 interface details
- M/K/I modes
- Basic and advanced commands
- Enabling & configuring MAC address table
- VLAN – ISL – Trunking
- Enabling Trunking
- Assigning VLAN No. & name
- Configuring ports to a specific VLAN
- VTP purpose
- VTP domain
- VTP modes of operation
- Switching Technologies (including VTP , RSTP , PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Implement Basic Switch Security (including Port Security , Trunk access .etc )
Wireless Intro & Operation
- Standards associated with Wireless Media (including WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
- Ad-hoc mode, infrastructure mode
- SSID, BSS, ESS
- Basic Parameters to configure on a Wireless Network
- Wireless Security Feature’s (WEP, WPA 1 / 2 )
- Implementing Wireless Networks
Quick Course Enquiry
Get Trained and Build a Rewarding Career on
CCNA Training in Bangalore, Marathahalli
Our 100% live training sessions can transform your career into a Rewarding Experience! Unlock New Career Opportunities!
Are you looking for Best IT training institute in Bangalore near these area Anjana Nagar, Attiguppe, Banashankari, Basavanagudi, Begur, Bellandur, Benson Town, Bommanahalli, Brookefield, Chansandra, Chickpete, Chokkasandra, Domlur, CCNA Training in Electronic City, Ejipura, CCNA Training in Hebbal, Hegganahalli, Hongasandra, Hoodi, Hulimavu, HRBR Layout, H S R Layout, CCNA Training in Indira Nagar, CCNA Training in Jaya Nagar, Kadubeesanahalli, Kadugodi, CCNA Training in Kalyan Nagar, Kaikondrahalli, Kempapura, Koramangala, Kothnur, Krishnarajapuram, Kumaraswamy layout, Lingarajapuram, CCNA Training in Marathahalli, Madivala, Mahadevapura, Mathikere, Nagarabhavi, Okalipuram, Peenya, Shivaji Nagar, Srirampura, CCNA Training in Rajaji Nagar, Ulsoor, Vijaya Nagar, White Field, Yeswanthpur.